ArmoryBlog.com Advertising Kit 2012
Thank you in your interest in advertising with us. ArmoryBlog continues to grow and has seen traffic increase month over month. We have a large presence in all the major search engines for various high-traffic keywords and our exposure continues to grow everyday. Our readers are not only firearms, tactical gear and hunting enthusiasts, they’re consumers too!
Click HERE for a larger view.
Ad Spots Available
We currently have the following banner ad spots available. Banner ads may be static or animated. Please keep banner ad file sizes to a minimum.
Ad Spot One, top banner: 728x90px
Ad Spot Two, right sidebar: 300x250px
Ad Spot Three, right sidebar: 300x250px
Note: Ads appear on the homepage as well as every article on the site.
New Product Showcases and Press Releases
In addition to banner ad placements, all advertisers also receive the opportunity to have new products and press releases showcased on ArmoryBlog.com. Just send over all new product info or company news and we’ll include it in an upcoming blog post. Advertisers can have as many new product releases and company news articles published as they like during their duration as an ArmoryBlog advertiser.
Here at ArmoryBlog we receive many requests to review new products from various manufacturers. Because we thoroughly and honestly review all products that we agree to review, it does take time for us to publish our reviews. Just a note, we do not accept paid reviews as we want to offer our readers an honest real-world review of new products on the market. However, as an advertiser we give your products submitted for review more preference in when they’ll be published.
Advertisers also have the opportunity to guest post here on ArmoryBlog! We give our sponsors the chance to talk to our readers directly. Feel free to blog about upcoming products, firearms-related technology, gun industry trends, company history etc. ArmoryBlog advertisers are allowed one guest post per month. We allow up to two backlinks to your site, this is a great way to increase your SEO rankings!
As an ArmoryBlog advertiser we will also mention your company’s products on our Facebook, Twitter and Google+ (coming soon!) pages. We will also share your company’s social networking pages as well and any other news you may want to promote to our followers.
ArmoryBlog is still a relatively new gun blog, however we are growing month over month and have seen a large influx of readers over the past year. In addition we have had a substantial growth in traffic from social sites such as Facebook, Twitter and Reddit, as well as return visitors. Because we are an up and coming blog, our ad rates are very competitive. We do not charge advertisers by impressions or clicks, we charge a flat rate per month, giving our sponsors the best value for their ad dollars.
– We currently average between 2,000 – 3,000 unique visitors per day.
– We also average between 3,500 and 4,500 pageviews per day.
– 40% of our traffic is from search engines.
– Many readers find us via keywords related to firearms, gun accessories and reviews (potential buyers!).
– 40% of traffic is from our loyal return readers.
– The rest of our traffic is from referring sites such as other firearms related blogs, forums and social networking sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Reddit etc.
– We’re in one of the top positions for the Google search “firearms blog”.
– We’re in one of the top positions for the Google search “gun blog”.
– We’re in the top five for the Google search “tactical gear blog”.
– We’re in the five for Google search “tactical gear review blog”.
– We have over 8700 Facebook fans and 5000 Twitter followers and we’re still growing.
Ad Spot One, Top Banner
- 1 Month – $75
- 2 Months prepaid – $120
- 3 Months prepaid – $180
Ad Spot Two, Right Sidebar
- 1 Month – $50
- 2 Months prepaid – $75
- 3 Months prepaid – $125
Ad Spot Three, Right Sidebar
- 1 Month – $40
- 2 Months prepaid – $65
- 3 Months prepaid – $100
To start advertising with ArmoryBlog please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to get started. Or use the contact form below: